We perform inspections on the basis of trade association accident prevention regulations VBG 4 (new: BGV A3) for:
- Electrical operating equipment as per DIN VDE 0701 Part 1 Edition 2000-9, Part 200
- Information technology equipment and facilities as per DIN VDE 0701 Part 240
- For repeat tests as per DIN VDE 0702 (BGV A3) new 0702:2005 applicable from 1 January 2005
- Electro-medical devices as per DIN VDE 0751
- (VDE = Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies)
- All elements of building services engineering
- Switching cabinets, controls and electric leads
- Electric motors and generators
- Power tools
- Machine tools and processing machinery
- Cranes, doors and hoisting equipment
- Ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Transformers and manufacturing machinery
- Cable drums and compressors
- Construction machinery, etc.
The benefits to you:
- E-Check means that your electrical equipment, machines and devices have been inspected for safety and provides protection from accidents, fire and electric shock
- No unnecessary downtime of machines and devices
- Lower insurance premiums and if there is a claim, no problems with your insurance company
- Avoid high repair costs and consequential losses arising from lack of maintenance
- Power-hungry equipment is detected and can be replaced with more economical solutions
Why electrical inspections as per BGV A3?
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. Our E-Check experts will be happy to answer them at any time.